Sunday, December 4, 2011

D.I.Y. Connect I-Pod & I-Phone with Mitsubishi

D.I.Y. Connect I-Pod & I-Phone with Mitsubishi
          Today i will share about add port AUX for common CD player In Mitsubishi TRITON 4x4 or L200. Normally them can play CD Audio, CD MP3 and Radio. and now we will use them play sound from Portable player like that I-Pod, I-Phone and other. 


Common CD Player in Misubishi Triton

What needs to be prepared.
     1. Brass connector (3 pieces)
Brass connector
Brass connector

2. Female jack 3.5 mm with wire (1 piece)
Female jack 3.5 mm

3. Stereo Male - Male jack 3.5 mm with wire (1 Piece)
Male jack 3.5 mm

4. Electrical wire 1x1 mm (3 color about 0.5 m)


Let Start !!!
1. Removal CD Player and rear connector.
Rear connector
2. Connect electrical wire in brass connector. First color for signal L. Second color for signal  R. And last color for signal ground.


3. Connect electrical wire with brass connector in real connect follow picture
Connect wire signal in rear connector .
4. Connect electrical wire with female jack 3.5 mm.
Wire from female jack 3.5 mm.

5. Install CD Player into slot and press on button. Then press CD button about 5 second until AUX show on display.
Press CD Button 5 Sec.
AUX show on display
6. Connect male jack into female jack and other side connect with I-Pod Or I-Phone. Joy with them!!!!
Connect with I-Pod
   Thank you for reading my blog. If you have any question please comment. 

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post.I have a uk spec l200 animal with a 10 disc cd changer,if I instal this aux jack will I still be able to use the changer ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. i'm not sure about your model have aux mode. You should try select mode aux first such as press CD button 5 sec. or other. If you have aux mode, next step you must check signal wire input (R,L,ground) rear CD panal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you reply,if I hold down the cd button it play's from the changer and if I press it again AUX appear's in the lcd diplay.The model number is W523.By your photo it look's the same but I don't have the blue and white cable's in photo 7 and I have a din plug/cable for the changer.I have tried a direct wired connect-fm2 modulator but there is to much interferance/static in playback,thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for answer late. My model is W522. The blue and white cable's in photo 7 I installed later. And connect follow picture 6 by white for ground, one blue for R signal and other than blue for L signal. After that connect them with 3.5 male stereo jack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi just wondering how do you actually remove the stereo itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST Followed your steps and have the aux in installed but the sound is coming more from one side and the other side is more like few beats, is it a cable problem or stereo problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Been trying to use aux for ages. Didnt know i just had to hold cd button down

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Have a L200 4x4 with w777 radio ,can i make a bluetooth connection as the radio are bluetooth ready , but do nt allow for bluetooth sync, is there a solution

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Have a L200 4x4 with w777 radio ,can i make a bluetooth connection as the radio are bluetooth ready , but do nt allow for bluetooth sync, is there a solution

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anybody know what button to press to this specific radio as the photo, to change the units? it turned to miles and i cant turn it to klm :( !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vorrei collegare ul cell all'autoradio sapete come si fà? Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What size are the brass connectors you were using? I know it’s a few years back now, but hopefully somebody knows...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hola amigo soy de san juan argentino , seguí los pasos y excelente ahora tengo entrada aux , muchísimas gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Amigos
    Alguien sabria cual es el modelo de la pantalla a color con brujula para la L200?

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  15. what kind of pins did you used?

    ReplyDelete